Is your property suitable?
What’s Your Roof Worth?
- Good news for homeowners – A subsidy for domestic solar hot water is on its way!
- Order a Solar Electricity system before tariff rates reduce in August
- Are Solar Panels a better use of your money than an ISA?
- DECC loses Supreme Court Appeal on Solar Panel Feed in Tariffs
- Special Energy Saving Offer for residents in Sutton, Surrey
Recent InstallationsMr P in Ewell, Surrey.
Mr H in Bookham, Surrey.
Mr M in Chipstead, Surrey.
Mr H in Morden, London.
What our customers say »
- 3.84kWp Solar Panel Electricity System for Mr & Mrs B in Fetcham, Surrey
- 3.92kWp Solar Panel Electricity System for Mr S in Hindhead, Surrey
- 3.76kWp Solar Panel Electricity System for Mr M in Surbiton, Surrey
- 3.995kWp Solar Panel Electricity System for Mr A in Cheam, Sutton, Surrey
- 2.82kWp Solar Panel Electricity System for Mr G in Tadworth Surrey
- 1.65kWp Solar Panel Electricity System for Ms N in Epsom, Surrey
Our CertificationsMCS accredited installer:
Stay up to date by reading
Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Scheme Proposals Good news for homeowners, the Department for Energy and Climate Change (DECC) has set out its plans for subsidising the installation of solar hot water (solar thermal) systems in people’s homes in a … Continue reading
The Government is introducing a range of changes to the FITs scheme for Solar Electricity with effect from 1 August 2012. The tariff for a small domestic solar installation fitted after 1st August 2012 will be 16p per kilowatt hour, … Continue reading
Stop and Think! It only takes a minute and it could be very beneficial to your purse or wallet, as well as the future of the planet! Pick up the phone to your financial adviser and they could help keep … Continue reading
Supreme Court Rejects Government Solar Panel Feed in Tariff Appeal A long running saga has finally come to an end with the decision today by the Supreme Court to reject the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) appeal over cuts … Continue reading
Solar Homes Work is an active participant in an EU sponsored project Greening Business in Hackbridge, working with Bioregional and One planet Sutton. They have recently received funding from the Department for Energy and Climate Change to be able to offer Sutton residents … Continue reading